Topped with balsamic roasted cherry tomatoes & sliced avocados, this simple pizza is perfect for a nutritious filling lunch. I opted the dinner route & paired it with steamed rosemary baby potatoes and garlic pureed spinach.
- 1 batch of my Lemon & Rosemary Bean Dip
- 1 batch of my flat bread for the pizza crust
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small baking dish, add your cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and salt & pepper to taste. Toss to ensure equal coating and pop your dish in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until your tomatoes start to roast & open up.
- To assemble your white bean dip pizza, spread your dip evenly & top with your roasted balsamic cherry tomatoes & avocados. To balance this meal, I made: simple steamed rosemary baby potatoes (boiled potatoes until tender, coated in 1-2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 sprig diced rosemary, add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste) and pureed steamed spinach over organic lemon jasmine rice.
Enjoy eating whole!